Uniden released their newest scanner in their HomePatrol line, the HomePatrol II, that is the replacement to the HP-1, and is now able to decode APCO-25 Phase-2.
The HomePatrol series are great for users on the go or users that want an easy way to program their scanners. It is fully pre-loaded with a nationwide and up-dateable database which is programmed by adding your zip code and selecting what you want to hear. You can also connect an optional Uniden GPS to it for enhanced location based scanning.
- NEW FEATURE The ability to monitor the fastest-growing segment of public safety systems: APCO Project 25 Phase 2
- NEW FEATURE USB-Source charging for charging convenience anywhere
- 3.5″ Color Touch-Screen
- Easy Touch-screen interface with Context-Sensitive Help
- High-Performance TrunkTracker V technology that supports APCO Project 25 Phase I and II, Motorola Analog and Mixed-Mode, X2-TDMA, EDACS, LTR and conventional analog and digital scanning.
- Preprogrammed with all known US and Canadian radio systems
- Zip Code/Postal Code input for instant scanning of local systems
- Connects to HomePatrol.com for weekly database updates
- One-Touch record with instant replay
- 4GB of storage for recorded transmissions and favorites lists
- Time-stamped recordings
- Instant mute